Terms & Conditions

Free Lottery Pool is a web-based advertising funded website. No wagering or gambling takes place on this site.

FreeLotteryPool.Com is free to join and play for anyone 18 years or older. All participants are responsible to adhering to their own local, State and Federal laws, or the laws within their respective country.

All monetary references displayed on this site are 'estimates only' and refer to gross proceeds before deducting for any State, Federal and/or local taxes, as well as costs associated with the distribution of winnings.

Free Lottery Pool reserves the right to retain all winnings that are less than the full jackpot amount.

Free Lottery Pool also reserves up to 200 'reserved shares' in all pools. These 'reserved shares' will typically be used for designated charities and/or in exchange for special and professional services provided to Free Lottery Pool by third parties such as; programming and development, legal, advertising, marketing, promotions, special promotional prizes and as Free Lottery Pool deems fit.

In the event of a winning pool, the total number of shares to be distributed will be adjusted according to the actual number of pool participants and entries including any 'reserved shares'.

Only members 'in good standing' and who are registered with a pool entry confirmation number in the winning pool will participate in any jackpot winnings. In most cases, members may have up to two entries (shares) per pool plus any promotional pool share prizes.

Free Lottery Pool reserves the right to deny or cancel a membership at any time and for any reason.

In the event of a Jackpot win (typically, matching 6 numbers out of 6 official drawing numbers), Free Lottery Pool automatically retains 10% of the "Net" jackpot winnings. The remaining 90%, less up to 200 reserved shares will be distributed evenly among all pool members 'in good standing'.

In the event of a winning jackpot all pool members will be notified and contacted by a recognized U.S. based Certified Public Accounting Firm and issued specific instructions on how to claim their share of the winnings. Members will NEVER be asked for a credit card, or to send money, or receive anything from freelotterypool.com in their home mailbox.

In the event of a second place Powerball or MegaMillions prize, all members in the winning Powerball or MegaMillions pool will be entered into our exclusive Admirals Club. (please see FAQ #15 for details).

All Jackpot winnings distribution costs to the individual member will be subtracted out of the winnings on a per member basis. Therefore, the easier a member makes it for the Accounting Firm to issue their share of the winnings, the less that will be deducted from the member's share of the winnings.

In the case where funds cannot be transferred into a country outside the US, members will be given the option to travel to the US to pick up their share of the winnings. All costs associated with travel arrangements, airfare and accommodations will be made by and paid for upfront by the Certified Public Accounting Firm and deducted from the member's share of the winnings.

Website Rules

1. Only one membership per adult, per household. You must be 18 years or older to play.
2. Players may only register and play for themselves.
3. The member's profile, including the member's full first and last name must match exactly that which appears on either their driver's license, passport or official identification.
4. Members agree to never attempt to cheat or game the website.

In the event of a Jackpot win - and only in the event of a Jackpot win - all registered participants in the winning pool will be required to present valid identification to verify name, age and address to a United States Licensed and recognized Certified Public Accounting Firm. No member will ever be contacted directly by FreeLotteryPool.com.

Any member having more than one membership, or who plays for another member, or whose profile does not exactly match that which appears on their official identification will be automatically disqualified and forfeit any winnings. Anyone suspected of a rule violation, or gaming the website will not participate in any winnings and permanently banned from this website.

Please Note: In the event of a winning pool, the news and pool member notification, instructions and all updates regarding winnings distribution will be posted directly to the website and at the time of member login.