Free Lottery Pool is a web-based advertising funded website. No wagering or gambling takes place on this site.
FreeLotteryPool.Com is free to join and play for anyone 18 years or older. All participants are responsible to adhering to their own local, State and Federal laws, or the laws within their respective country.
All monetary references displayed on this site are 'estimates only' and refer to gross proceeds before deducting for any State, Federal and/or local taxes, as well as costs associated with the distribution of winnings.
Free Lottery Pool reserves the right to retain all winnings that are less than the full jackpot amount.
Free Lottery Pool also reserves up to 200 'reserved shares' in all pools. These 'reserved shares' will typically be used for designated charities and/or in exchange for special and professional services provided to Free Lottery Pool by third parties such as; programming and development, legal, advertising, marketing, promotions, special promotional prizes and as Free Lottery Pool deems fit.
In the event of a winning pool, the total number of shares to be distributed will be adjusted according to the actual number of pool participants and entries including any 'reserved shares'.
Only members 'in good standing' and who are registered in the winning pool, including the pre-designated pool sponsor, charity organization/s and any other reserved shares members including First Cabin Members, will participate in any jackpot winnings. In most cases, members may have up to two entries (shares) per pool, with the exception of special promotional prizes.
Free Lottery Pool reserves the right to deny or cancel a membership at any time and for any reason.
In the event of a Jackpot win (typically, matching 6 numbers out of 6 official drawing numbers), Free Lottery Pool automatically retains 10% of the jackpot "Net" winnings. The remaining 90%, less up to 200 reserved shares, will be distributed evenly among the pool members, pool sponsor and pre-designated charitable organization/s.
In the event of a winning jackpot, all pool members will be notified and contacted by a recognized U.S. based Certified Public Accounting Firm and issued specific instructions on how to claim their share of the winnings. You will NEVER be asked for a credit card or to send money, nor will you receive anything from freelotterypool.com in your mailbox.
In the event of a second place Powerball or MegaMillions prize, all members in the winning Powerball or MegaMillions pool will be entered into our exclusive Admiral's Club. (please see FAQ #15 for details)
All Jackpot winnings distribution costs will be subtracted out of the winnings on a per member basis. Therefore, the easier you make it for the Accounting Firm to issue your share of the winnings, the less that will be deducted from your share of the winnings.
In the case where funds cannot be transferred into a country outside the US, you will be given the option to travel to the US to pick up your share of the winnings. All costs associated with travel arrangements, airfare and accommodations will be made by and paid for upfront by the Certified Public Accounting Firm and deducted from your share of the winnings.
Website Rules1. Only one membership per adult. Must be 18 years old.
In the event of a Jackpot win, and only in the event of a Jackpot win; all registered participants in the winning pool will be required to present valid identification to verify name, age and address to a United States Licensed and recognized Certified Public Accounting Firm. You will never be contacted directly by FreeLotteryPool.com.
Anyone having more than one membership, or who plays for another member, or whose profile does not exactly match that which appears on their official identification will be automatically disqualified and forfeit any winnings. Anyone suspected of cheating or gaming our website will not participate in any winnings and permanently banned from this website.
Please Note: In the event of a winning pool, the news and pool member notification, instructions and all updates regarding winnings distribution will be posted directly to the website and at the time of member login.